Arjana and Ivan run an online teaching studio called "Studio Gingersnap" which offers toddler group music classes weekly, as well as private lessons and coachings in voice, viola, violin and piano. Check out studiogingersnap.com for more info!
Arjana and Ivan love doing workshops and lectures; be it in a school, music program, community center, senior center, etc. Depending on your needs they will work with you to decide what's best for your location, sometimes it can be a great idea to have a performance/workshop/lecture combo! Music is timeless and what there is to share with every age is endless and significant. Depending on your group and what makes sense they will choose the best program to suit your needs.
Some workshops (lecture with audience/student participation and coaching) and lectures (informational talk and Q&A) include:
- Jazz Improvisation for Instrumentalists and Singers
- Vocal Health, preserving your voice even through rigorous use
- Vocal technique and tips for genre-crossing
- Increasing efficiency in music practice
- Storytelling in song delivery
- Song Arranging/Writing a new take on an old song
- Science and structure of the voice
- Building a sustainable life in the Arts
- Stories from the ever changing lives of an unlikely duo!
Pictured below: Lecture with High School students in Maui, Hawaii and workshop and lecture with music conservatory students in Ukraine.